Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) takes the best of well known therapies including Gestalt, Cognitive Behavioral, Exposure (imaginal, in-vivo), relaxation techniques, and Brief Psycho-dynamic therapy and combines them with eye movements similar to those we using during the (REM) Rapid Eye Movement phase of sleep. ART utilizes a re-scripting process called Voluntary Image Replacement (VIR) to assist clients in replacing negative images with positive ones.
**Do you qualify for “non-profit” pricing? Must provide proof of employment and company non-profit status. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PRIOR to registration**
**Advanced and Enhancement trainings are now available via a mixed (LIVE/ZOOM) format, email Robin@AcceleratedResolutionTherapy.com for details** You will attend in person with a group and Laney will present the training via Zoom.
Basic ART Training 3 Day Training
- Objective: To Provide therapists/clinicians with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement the use of ART in clinical practice.
- Prerequisites: Mental health professional or RN with psychiatric training; copy of current license status; sign non-disclosure notice.
- Format: Lecture, videos of ART cases, live demonstration, supervised practicum and training manual and tools.
*Once completed, option to audit additional Basic Training sessions for one year at no additional cost.
Advanced ART Training 2 Day Training
- Objective: To review and practice ART interventions not covered and that augment the Basic ART 3 day training, including use of the Metaphorical Moment, Metaphorical Logic and Metaphorical Solution and how to apply them to clinical situations.
- Prerequisites: Previous completion of Basic ART 3 day training and confirmation of 30 sessions using ART.
- Format: Lectures, case videos, supervised practicum and training workbook.
ART Enhancement Training 2 Day Training
- Objective: To expand knowledge and skill set to apply the ART protocol to a broad range of psychological disorders and diagnoses beyond psychological trauma to include OCD, Major Depressive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Generalized Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Addiction and Substance Abuse.
- Prerequisites: Previous completion of Basic and Advanced ART Training. Can be taken in conjunction with Advanced ART Training.
- Format: Lectures, case videos supervised practicum and training manual.
SAF-T - Sensation Awareness Focused Technique 1 Day Training
- Course Description: This technique produces a calming effect, can safely be used with adults or children and does not involve medications. Revolutionary method to help people relax their bodies.
- Objective: Alleviate negative sensations associated with anxiety, physical discomfort such as headaches. Works on some pain sensations.
- Format: Lecture, case videos, supervised practicum and training manual.